You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Jobs

    Change of names in KYC documents

    Planning to take up a government job? Worried about document verification if name does not tally in KYC documents? Find advice from experts here.

    My name does not tally in all KYC documents. will this create a problem in document verification for a government job? Can you provide guidance?
  • Answers

    3 Answers found.
  • Your name should tally in all KYC documents for Government Jobs. It will create a problem while document verification if name does not tally in KYC documents. You should know the basic documents that you need for document verification in government jobs are :-
    >> 10th certificate
    >> Graduation certificate
    >> Aadhar card
    >> Pan card
    >> One any proof( Driving licence, PAssport, Bill, Bank copy, ration card etc)

    Provide the proof which have correct spelling. If there is change in college certificates then fill correction form to the university and correct the spelling in the certificates. You can also correct the spelling of name in Aadhar card, Pan card and passport. You can also give undertaking that your correct name is this and spelling mistakes in certificate it will be considered that.

  • There should not be any change in your name in the documents you are submitting for verification. If there is any difference you will get into a problem. So you have to get it corrected immediately.
    The basic proof of your date of birth and name is your SSC certificate. The same name and date of birth should reflect in your, higher qualifying exams, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Bank Account book. If there is any change there are ways and means to correct them. If you have a difference of name in your higher qualifying exam certificate approach university and get the difference adjusted. If the mistake is in your aadhaar and pan card, apply on line or go to the nearest centre and apply for the correction.
    Don't wait until the last moment. By this time you might have got it corrected. Unnecessarily don't lose a chance.

    always confident

  • Name should not be different in different KYC document. In case there is a change in name in school or college certificate or marksheet then you have to apply to the school authority or board authority requesting them to change it to correct name.

    You have to give some supporting document to school authorities depicting your correct name and they will change it accordingly in the certificate or marksheet.

    Sometimes they insist for legal affidavit also for carrying out this change. Please contact your school or college for the same.

    For KYC document in addition to your school certificate for proof of age you require 1 proof of address like electricity bill, ration card, voters card etc. Another thing required is photo identity card like PAN card or Aadhar card.

    Now a days everywhere KYC is a requirement and this can be fulfilled only if your KYC documents are in place.

    Knowledge is power.

  • Sign In to post your comments