Here are some tips,
1. Search for English teacher job in schools on-line and send in your resume. If the school prefers, then they may call you.
2. Read through the newspapers for the job post and post your application as per the instructions given.
3. You can directly approach the school, and handover the application, if your are lucky you may be asked to meet the principal/director for an interview. It depends if there is vacancy they may call you. Most school keep the job applicants in stand by. In case any teacher quits the job in between the session then they may call the candidates in waiting list.
4. Decide first, browse for the teacher post, prepare your resume and just send in your resumes if you have interest in teaching in schools.
5. Do not think about experience, as a fresher you will learn through experiences once you find the job. If you have competed post graduation you can write eligibility test for lecturer post.
6. If you want to work in schools, B.Ed training is added value and most schools prefer trained teachers. If you get a job, then you can study through distance education program in B.Ed and complete.
7. Find out from your neighbors/ friends if they know any schools and searching for teachers. Try and apply for the post.
8.. Take tuition at home, this will help you to learn the basics of teaching, handling the children, managing the time.
At the time of interview can say you are teaching children and have a knowledge about handling children.
9. Be engaged with learning, equip yourself with strong knowledge in English skills to tackle the interviews and to be at ease to teach children.
10. Be prepared your self with literature works, grammar and activities that can be provided for students. They help in developing an understanding-of the concepts in children through activity based learning.