I'm not commenting about the medications
In the simplest terms, what we eat is digested and stored in the liver as energy. Depending on our work pattern and energy expenditure the balance remains as fat, stored in liver.
Excess fat in Liver can be in varying stages
1.Fatty liver - seen in many normal looking people having ultrasound of abdomen done for some other reason
2.Non-alcoholic fatty liver with normal liver function test
3. Non-alcoholic fatty liver with abnormal liver function tests
4.Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis - this is a potentially harmful condition where in patients can develop liver failure.
Fatty liver disease is common in a developing country like India. The commonest culprits are obesity, diabetes, common medicines and increased consumption of the aerated soft drinks.
If your are following homeopathic then you please seek the advise of a good doctor in that field
My suggestions are as follows,if you are interested in allopathic advise.
1. Write down your food dairy for a week, what you eat, how much(rough estimate)
2. Soft drinks and or alcohol consumptions
3. current or previous medications taken for a while ( many people are not aware that common antibiotics and anti fungal medications can alter liver function tests)
4.Any jaundice in the past,if so the duration and treatment given.
5. Your recent blood tests done - including FBS,PPBS,Hb1Ac and lipid profile. Liver function test results, we need to know the range as it differs based on the technique and expression units.
6. An ultrasound of the abdomen - looking at liver and gallbladder for gallstones.
7. Please consult a medical gastroenterologist in any of the specialty hospitals and get yourself assessed
8. They would assess you and often advise a liver biopsy and or a Liver Fibroscan ( to check for the amount of fibrosis). Also they would check for markers that indicate presence or previous attacks of Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C.