TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.
A headache and fever may be a sign of an infection that is localized to your brain and/or spinal cord, which forms your central nervous system.
Fever is the common virus of all human beings. The medical term of fever is pyrexia. It will find the body temperature has risen above 98.6 F and the doctor considered as fever. It controls and decreases the temperature of the body to take some remedies.
1. We can also run a fever when we are exposed to extreme sun or heat exhaustion.
2. When the body is attacked by viruses or other toxins the body becomes feverish.
1. Joint pain
2. Nausea , Headache, Sweating
3. Sore throat
4. Increased heart rate, Weakness and Dizziness
Headaches are the common complaints of human's pains in head and neck. It will controls and cure the remedies in ayurvedic.
Headache is caused by irritation or injury to pain sensing structures of the head. It can sense pain include the scalp, forehead, top of head, the muscles of the neck and head, major arteries and veins in the head, the sinuses and the tissues that surround the brain.
2. Eye, ear, or facial pain
3. Changes in vision
4. Nausea with or without vomiting
Natural Remedies for Fever and headaches
Ayurveda has a safe and effective to cure fever in a day. These home remedies for fever are better choice simple ingredients that you can find in your kitchen and they do not have any side effects.
1. Garlic is the best super herbs as natural remedy for Headache and fever. It is an anti bacterial and anti fungal properties to relief from cold and fever fixing superpowers.
2. Ginger is the kitchen herbs that been used to treat fever for ancients. Loaded with the germ-fighting phyto chemical, ginger is Mother Nature remedy for bacterial and viral infections.
3. Cinnamon is an aromatic spice is a natural antibiotic. It will deeply warming spice can soothe sore throats, and treat cough and cold.
4. Honey is a golden gift to cure fever, headache and cold as anti bacterial, anti microbial and antioxidant properties. It is also one of the most nourishing foods to have during a fever as it is loaded with calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc.