You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Exam Questions

    Regarding completing my engineering arrears.

    Are you in a dilemma about how to give arrear papers of engineering? Searching for the rules and how to appear for there papers online? No need to worry, find advice from experts here and plan how to give the arrear papers.

    I have completed my BTech IT course in 2004-2008 batch in Sastra University Tanjore.
    Still am having 4 pending arrear papers. (Two 1st semester papers and two 3rd seem papers).
    Since the tenure of my course completion duration is over, is there any chance I can write and complete my arrears?
    I contacted my University and they are saying that 'at present there is no provision and UGC is very strict in this matter'.

    Is there any way I can write and complete my pending arrear papers privately or through my college?
    Can you suggest further course of action?
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • It is almost ten years over after you completed your B.Tech. Immediately why you have gone for completing the same. After ten years there may be many changes in the system and may change in the syllabus also. So they may not agree for completing the arrears after a gap of ten years. The option you have is to send a request to the concerned university through the college you studied. Then they may consider. Otherwise, you have to appear for AMIE as a private student and pass.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments