You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

    How to correct name spelling in marksheet

    Having a spelling mistake in marksheets? Worried how it will impact government exam of government job? No worries, check out this page and find a way out for resolve this mistake.

    I am from Delhi and have studied B.Com from Pune University.
    There is a spelling mistake in my mother's name in Graduation Marksheet.
    What will be the effect on govt job or govt examination because of this spelling mistake?
    Actually my name and DOB correct in all marksheets.
  • Answers

    2 Answers found.
  • If your mother name is not correctly written in your graduation mark sheet, there may be some problem when you want to join in a government job. So now itself you get it corrected. Approach your university through the college in which you have studied. You give an application about the required correction. Attach original copies of marks list and a copy of your SSC certificate in which your mother's name will be there correctly. The college administration will forward your application to administration office of the university (Controller of Examination Department). They will verify and arrange for the correction. Once you get it done you will be free and need not worry about the mistake in the name. Please go ahead.

    always confident

  • If you want to correct the spelling of your name, you required some documents where the name of yours is correctly typed then you need to talk with administration of your university for further information. You can also correct or change spelling of your name through affidavit. For that you have to talk with any lawyer so he'll guide you for this issue. You need a stamp paper, certificate proofs attached with stamp paper and the reason of correction which is written to the stamp paper with notary and attested. For more information, you can also contact to your college administration office for this issue.

  • Sign In to post your comments