You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

    How to get duplicate 10th marksheet or trace registration number

    Have a query about duplicate marksheet or finding registration number? Searching for the detailed procedure to procure the marksheet? On this Ask Expert page check out advice from experts.

    I have finished my SSLC exams in the year 1996 from Tamil Nadu State Board. I have lost my marksheet in transit and neither I am able to remember the registration number.
    Could you advise on the ways to get duplicate marksheet? Is there any way to trace my registration number?
  • Answers

    3 Answers found.
  • You have to go to the school where you have studied your SSLC. From there you can get your hall ticket number and registration number. After getting this information you have to lodge a complaint to the police station nearest to your place explaining how you lost your certificate. They will conduct an enquiry and they will give you a certificate stating that they couldn't trace your certificate. Then with this certificate, you have to go to the school and give an application asking for duplicate marks sheet. You have to attach police certificate and pay the fees as informed by the School administration. They will forward it to the board for a duplicate. The board will make the duplicate and send back to the school. You should inquire from the school and once they say that they have received, you can go and collect from your school.

    always confident

  • You do not specify the board from which you want the certificate. to get certificate For getting a lost marksheet back, go to the school and they will tell you about this issue. They may be take charges for duplicate marksheet. If you have any photocopy of your marksheet so its easy for you to get it back. You required to write an application for duplicate certificate and requisite amount.

  • You can get your Registration Number from your school. Go to your school and find out your Registration No. and Examination Roll No. Thereafter you have to apply to the concerned Board for Duplicate Mark-sheet and Admit Card. This is immensely important because your Xth certificates contain your official date of birth. Without these documents, it would be very difficult to establish your date of birth (if you don't have your birth certificate).

    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

  • Sign In to post your comments