You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Lawyers

    Space between mother's name is wrong

    Is there a name mismatch in any documents? Worried about government interview? You can check out the answers from experts here and see how to avoid future issues.

    My mother's name is correctly spelt in 10th marksheet. But in all the other documents like 12th marksheet,graduation markshet and even in passport it is marked correct.
    Now I am appearing for SSC CGL and I am thinking what to fill in my form and what steps to take to avoid future issues? I am confused as everyone is suggetsing different answers.
  • Answers

    3 Answers found.
  • This would be a query for the next SSC exams. You have received different answers. If for example, I'am applying, when it comes to crucial documents and government process, there should not be any chance of me losing the job just because I had issues at document verification. So it would be advisable to keep everything in order rather than taking a risk.

    The online registration for SSC-CGL Staff Service Commission - Combined Graduate Level examinations for 2018-2019 as expected to start in March 2018 with the last date to apply being around second week of April 2018. All these online applications have to be done carefully, doubly checking every word with respect to names,date of birth etc.You cannot change after entering and submitting the application.

    If you have documents that do not reflect your mother's name correctly, now is the time correct the name so that it matches in all the documents that you would have to submit ultimately after the written test, when they come for document verification.

    My suggestion would be to get an affidavit with your correct mother's name and then approach the 12 board via your school and the university via the college to rectify this in the certificates and mandatory documents which you will be submitting at the time of document verification. Anyway, this is what I would do in your situation.

  • There has been a mistake in your mother's name in various certificates and marksheet. This will be a difficult thing at the time of document verification.

    In such a situation one has to approach all those offices or agencies from where these erroneous certificates are issues. While applying for corrected certificates one has to give an authentic document like Aadhar card or PAN card or Voter vard which can work as a reference for correct name.

    It will take some time to get the corrected certificates from board office or university office but that will free you from any future hassles in the matter.

    As per the above plan you can write the correct name of your mother while applying for SSC CGL.

    Knowledge is power.

  • It is necessary to correct the name of your mother in all the certificates. One good thing is your SSC certificate is showing correctly. You apply to the intermediate board through the college you have studied your intermediate. Attach a copy of SSC certificate where your mother's name is correctly written. The college will send it to Board for correction. Similarly, for correction in your graduation documents, you have to apply to University through the college you have studied. Here also you have to attach a copy of your SSC certificate and submit to the college principal and he will forward the same to University. Please make it fast as it may take some time to get the corrected documents.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments