The number BTech CSE students are increasing day by day and the competition is very heavy. Getting a job in the desired field is not a cake walk these days. But nothing is impossible these days. I would suggest you to keep following all the MNC websites for any career openings. There are many companies which hire freshers. Since you are working in BPO, any job that is relevant to your profile and which is not a BPO will consider you as a fresher.
Create a decent CV/Resume. Add symbols or logos to your CV such as the institution you have studied, the project you have done etc. Make a colorful resume which will attract the HR's of different companies. Make sure you sign up into most of the job portals like monster, naurki, times jobs etc. Open a professional profile in Linkedin website. This is largest professional social website which brings together employees and employers. Make sure you have a profile in it. You can also search and apply for jobs via Linkedin.
And coming to certification courses, there are many certified courses that add extra advantage to your profile. Some of them are:
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer For Web Applications.
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Windows Server.
• Software Development Associate Certification.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing And Switching.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate Security Credential.
• Comptia's Security+
• Comptia's A+ Certification
• Comptia's Linux+
• Project Management Professional.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
• Certified Scrummaster.
• Certified Information Security Manager.
• Certified In Risk And Information Systems Control.
• Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Credential.
• Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization.
• Hacking: Certified Ethical Hacker.
• Google Developer Certification - Google Developers.
You can also tune your skills by learning other programming languages such as PHP, Python, C ++, C#, Java, Objective C, Ruby, SQL etc. Any course other than your bachelor's degree will definitely add extra weightage your profile.
Dr. V. Shashikanth