You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Teaching Jobs

    Mistake in DSSSB PGT realised after form submission

    Have a query about DSSSB PGT application? Want to know whether correction in the application form is allowed and how to do the correction? Here, go through the answers provide by experts.

    I have done my B.ED from KUK, Haryana. But I have mistakenly filled state of my B.Ed as Delhi instead of Haryana while the name of the university is correct. The form is submitted. Does DSSSB give any option for correction in details? The window is still open till 31st January 2018.
  • Answers

    5 Answers found.
  • If the windows are still open means you will have a chance to edit your application. You can try it out.
    Another point is you have mentioned the university name correctly. But instead of writing the place as Haryana you have mentioned it as Delhi. It is not a very serious mistake. If you don't get a chance to correct it, when you go for document verification you can get it corrected.
    You might have uploaded your certificates online in which the name and place are correct. So they will treat this as a manual mistake. Anyhow better send a mail to them telling about the mistake. That will solve your problem.

    always confident

  • Generally in such online submission edit option is not there. You can check it there and if edit option is there you can do it.

    You have to send an email to them telling about this mistake. That will be for record purposes. At the time of document verification you request them to correct it. They will check your original document and rectify it in their records.

    Knowledge is power.

  • Generally the online application process will always have the correction option after you have submitted it. This option is available only before the deadline provided by the authority. If the correction option is not available contact them through their official email or telephone and ask them to guide accordingly. This is not a serious issue and it can be sorted out easily.

    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

  • You have filled the DSSSB PGT form online with a mistake of the place and submitted the form. Once these forms are submitted, usually you cannot edit. You can try logging once and try.

    If there are errors with online forms, there is a chance to correct or report simple mistakes at a later date, after your preliminary exams.

    The DSSSB usually has helpdesk setup for such enquiries, you can contact them or mail them
    Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
    TELEPHONE : 011-22370309

    Some candidates submit more than one form to correct mistakes, the DSSSB does not recommend this. Please remember that in the event that you submit two forms, the form with the HIGHER REGISTRATION NUMBER will be considered as the official one and the older form will be rejected.

  • After the final submission of the form, there is no provision of online correction in case of DSSSB. So, you have to take offline mode to correct the mistake. Kindly submit an application to the Controller of Examination, Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board along with a copy of the form submitted by you online. You have to clearly indicate the mistake in bold letters and request rectification. You have to preserve the receipt very carefully. If you are going to send the letter requesting rectification by post, send it by registered post with acknowledgment. Please keep the acknowledgment card safely.

    I don't prefer submission of another form because this may create various problems in future.

    Come as you are!

  • Sign In to post your comments