You have a website primarily giving links to discounts coupons, I have visited your site, On the landing/home page, you have three big ads covering 2/3 of the display and just two line write up in very small fonts. The click icons for the coupons are just text boxes with no images.
1.Create a simple but attractive logo for your website and keep it in the right or left the upper corner.
2.Start writing a small blog like informative material. For example how much housewives can save on groceries in a month. make a monthly bill for a family of 4 with and without using coupons and show the difference. Use tables/images effectively instead of a long length write up that people won't read.
3. Add relevant material/short tips on how to actually save on cosmetics, clothing etc with just a click of a button.
4.Create a newsletter if possible that will include attractive recipes, tips to shop effectively, tips to save money on monthly budgets, how to eat out with less money in pocket etc. Once you create a newsletter, you can ask people to subscribe to it. do a good job of creating a good informative newsletter that is not boring but interesting for people to read and download as PDF. This would increase traffic. A good blog or a newsletter that is being consistently updated is a good option.
5. Add well-displayed links to affiliate programs of popular sites, free books, free downloads, earn from home, save on fuel etc.
6. Have good icons with images for the main links you give for recharge, clothing, fashion etc. Each should have a good interesting write-up.
7. In the about us, please include some interesting details about how you have a passion to help, making people aware of the simple saving tricks and make an icon for contact us instead of just typing one line with your email id.
8. Make your site vibrant or exciting. It looks bland with just the three ads staring at me.