TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.
Sleep is the best medicine of all our human inside and outside parts of human beings. It takes 8 hours of sleep every day and also minimum sleep is 6-8 hours to rest in piece of mind to take rest. The quality of your sleep directly affects your mental and physical health and the quality of your waking life, including your productivity, emotional balance, brain and heart health, immune system, creativity, vitality, and even your weight.
While you rest, your brain stays busy, overseeing biological maintenance that keeps your body running in top condition, preparing you for the day ahead. The good news is that you do not have to choose between health and productivity. By addressing any sleep problems and making time to get the sleep you need each night, your energy, efficiency, and overall health will go up. In fact, you will likely get much more done during the day than if you were skimping on shuteye and trying to work longer.
In the coming periods sleep is the medicine to take it and while resting of hours in office and companies. Day shift and night shift of adult does not sleep very well it will illness of the body and mind.
It may be sleep deprived
1. Need an alarm clock in order to wake up on time
2. Have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning
3. Fall asleep while watching TV or relaxing in the evening
4. Fall asleep within five minutes of going to bed
5. Get drowsy after heavy meals or when driving
Includes the effects
1. Weakened immune system; frequent colds and infections; weight gain
2. Premature skin aging
3. Moodiness and irritability; increased risk of depression
4. Decreased sex drive; relationship problems
5. Increased risk of serious health problems including stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, Alzheimer's disease, and certain cancers
Some tips to good sleep
1. Sleep in everyday to take schedule and even on weekends.
2. Practice relaxing bedtime stories and reading goods sleep books.
3. Exercise daily in the every morning and evening.
4. To ensure ideal temperature, sound and light.
5. Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillows.
6. Do not close the windows it will fresh air apply to sleep well.
7. Turn off electronics before bed.
According to them sleep duration timing of all human being as follows.
AGE SLEEP REQUIRED (Hours)
Newborns up to 2 months 12 – 18 hours
Infants 2 months – 1 year 14 – 15 hours
Toddlers 1-3 years 12 – 15 hours
Preschoolers 3-5 years 11 – 13 hours
School age 5-12 years 09 – 11 hours
Teenagers 12-18 years 8.5 – 9.5 hours
Adults 07 – 09 hours