Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
  • Category: Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation

Regarding qualification eligibility criteria

Aspiring to get into government service? Wondering what is the eligibility criteria? Here, you can go through the responses by experts and understand the minimum eligibility criteria.

I have done T.Y.BSc degree in Computer Science. I want to apply for computer operator job in Maharashtra state govt. Is graduation required with diploma or degree in computer applications? Am I eligible for this post or not?

• You have completed B.Sc. computer science so you have a degree in computer science. You are eligible for the computer operator job. So go ahead. Best of luck

• Since you have graduated of three years duration taking computer - stream, the qualification demanded by the Maharastra - state for the computer - operator matches. Make an every attempt to grab the same with your honest labour.

• This is a duplicate question. I have answered the same question two days ago separately.

"If you are killed in action, you go to Heaven. If you win, you rule this Earth (as beautiful as Heaven). That is why, O son of Kunti, take a firm resolve and fight!"-- Shrimad Bhagwad Gita

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.