You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

    How to get admission in XI class of C.B.S.E board from State board?

    Wondering how to get admission to CBSE board from State board? Looking out for a solution here? find suggestions and detailed admission procedure here.

    I was studying in Rashtriya military School -Chail(Boarding school) till 2015. I completed my 9 class from here. Due to some medical issues cause of climate, I was taken out from there. And when I came back from there I learnt that Board registration for CBSE are closed.
    Then according to situation I was unable to take admission in CBSE board. In order to save my year I took admission in State board as their dates of registration were late.
    Now I have passed my 10 class from U.P. board.
    I dont know how to get admission in CBSE board

    I am very tensed about this. Can you advice?
  • Answers

    5 Answers found.
  • No Problem. You can change from State board to CBSE. ALready you have studied up to 9th class in CBSE only. Only one year you have studied State syllabus. You choose a school which is having CBSE syllabus and approach the management for a seat in Class XI. You have to approach them before the close their admission process. Once you approach them and ask them, if they have any seats vacant in that class they will give you the application form and you can submit with all the details and all enclosures. Then they will call you for a written test and once you fared well in the written test basing on your performance they will allot you a seat. This is the procedure they follow. Select 2 or 3 schools and apply. Then based on the selection you can finalise the school and join. I wish you all the best.

    always confident

  • Since you have already passed class ten from the UP State - Board and are interested to continue for further studies from CBSE Board, you need to apply in a school already attached to CBSE cirriculam.
    The admission -committee would look into your aggregate and in case you fit as per their requirement, you will be intimated to appear for a written test to be conducted for the finalisation of the admission - procedure.
    But before you make up your mind into the admission of such a school, you should take a complete feed - back of the strength of the teachers and quality of teaching being maintained in the same school. Proximity of the school from your residence should be the next factor to be considered.

  • There is absolutely no problem. There is no bar for State Board students to take admission in CBSE school in XIth standard. If you get very good marks in Xth UP Board, then your admission process will be very smooth. If you don't get very good marks, you may not get your preferred subjects in CBSE Board, because every school (including schools affiliated to CBSE) gives preference to its own students for admission in XIth standard. But I reiterate that there is no bar to take admission in CBSE school for any State Board student.

    So don't worry unnecessarily. Instead check the eligibility conditions (cut-off marks, etc.) for admission in CBSE schools in your locality/city and prepare/apply accordingly.

    "If you are killed in action, you go to Heaven. If you win, you rule this Earth (as beautiful as Heaven). That is why, O son of Kunti, take a firm resolve and fight!"-- Shrimad Bhagwad Gita

  • There is no problem of getting admission form state board to CBSE board. The procedure is very simple. I am providing you step by step procedure for the same:
    1. First, contact the principal of CBSE school and find that there is a vacant seat in the 11 standard. If Principal agrees to the admission then take the admission form.
    2. After taking admission form, fill up and submit to the principal of the school with the following documents:
    (a) Photocopy of mark sheet last year
    (b) Transfer certificate original
    (c) Caste certificate if apply
    (d) Photocopy of bank passbook
    (e) Photocopy Adhaar card
    (f) Photocopy of income certificate of your parents if applicable
    (g) Migration certificate
    3. For getting migration certificate, ask the principal of your school he will guide you how to get migration certificate.
    4. After getting migration certificate, submit it to the principal of CBSE school. He will apply for Grahyata. You have to pay some extra money for migration and grahyata of CBSE.
    Do not worry all the steps are very easy only consult your principal and do as per his advice.

    Honesty is the best policy.

  • Sign In to post your comments