• Category: Professional Courses

PG entrance examination preparation books

Do you want to know how to prepare for PG entrance examination and reference books? Check this page to know about it from our experts.

I asked one question yesterday, which books are available in outside for PGCET of Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati and course is M Sc Food Science and technology course, sir only you answered one university that is CFTRI, tell me another university like KUFOS, Calicut University, Pondicherry, GITAM University GSAT. please tell me, sir, how to prepare for PGCET entrance examination and books names, I searched the on Internet but there are no books available.

• All universities will not have a common test. It will be different from state to state.
    In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, there are 5 colleges which I know are offering this course.
    1.Acharya N G Ranga University, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad
    2, College of Home Science, Sifabad, Hyderabad
    3. GITAM, Visakhapatnam Campus,
    4.GITAM Institute of Science, Rushikonda, Hyderabad
    5. SATAVAHANA University
    In addition to the above Andhra University School of chemistry is offering Foods, Drugs and water specialisation for M.Sc Chemistry Students.
    You have to get the details from respective universities when the advertisement comes and you have to follow the guidelines given in the prospectus.
    The admissions will be based on your performance in the entrance test they conduct. Basing on the syllabus of each University you have to study your graduation course books and get ready for the entrance books.

• I will suggest you to go to the particular university site and download the model question papers and syllabus. From that, you will come to know the pattern of questions and afterwards you can select an appropriate guidebook from the market. You may not get a guide book exactly for PGCET of Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati for the course in M. Sc Food Science and technology but you can get other guidebooks covering your syllabus.

There is a site www.shiksha.com where a lot of information university wise is arranged. Try to visit it for the particular university in which you want to appear for entrance test. There is a download link for question papers and guide.

From the samples, you have to make out which guidebooks or question bank available in the market will be useful for preparing for the entrance exam.