• Category: Marketing Jobs

How advertisement in email newsletter works?

Have a query about how one can earn from ads in email newsletter? Searching for detailed information here? On this Ask Expert page you can check out responses to yuor queries.

I want to know how integrating advertisement in email newsletter works?
    How can I earn from putting ads in the newsletter? Want to know all about email advertisement networks.
    How much adnetworks pay per 1000 views? What is dedicated email? How much can I earn from dedicated emails?

• 1. Do reviews on your blog and mention how you are using the products for your business in a blog and then send the link to the post to your list.
    2. If you have a product to offer then send free content like reports, videos, etc., then to introduce your product/training program to the prosperous customers.
    3. Some companies will pay to send their offers to your customers.
    .4. You can add a paragraph to your emails that advertise a particular offer with a link to their website.
    5. When a new subscriber joins your list, they are sent to a thank you page that generally would ask them to check their email and confirm the subscription.