• Category: Other Jobs

Need clarification regarding TNPSC

Have a query about TNPSC exam? Searching for the eligibility criteria online? No worries, scroll through the page and get all the answers you are looking for.

I have completed my BTech (IT) in the year of 2016. Now I am planned to prepare for TNPSC. While I am checking the educational qualification for group 2, most of the qualification is Arts only.
    So I am confused now.
    Can I write group 2 exam or not? Or what are the exams which I can prepare in TNPSC?
    Kindly clarify.

• TNPSC is issuing various notifications in which there are some posts where an Engineering graduate can also apply for that post.I have given the notification details of two recent notifications wherein Engineering graduates are eligible to apply.
    Notification No:04/2018 Advertisement No:490
    NOTIFICATION No.05/2018 DATED:28.02.2018
    In every notification, TNPSC is giving the eligibility criteria and you have to refer that particular column to know your eligibility for that particular post.
    In some notifications, they will say any graduate. You can apply for that posts also.