• Category: Cities and Places

How can I reach to my examination centre in Lucknow?

Planning to give an exam in Lucknow? Looking out for a specific address in this city? No worries, find suggestions and the detailed path to reach the destination on this page.

I'm confused about Lucknow railway station (Charbag, Badashah Nagar, Gomatinager, Daliganj).
    Which station is near to my examination centre and how can I reach there?
    Please explain if anyone is from Lucknow.
    My examination center is "Charak Institute of Busienss and Management, Maura IIM Sitapur Bypass Raod, Dubagga. It is 4 KM from Dubagga Bus Depot, Lucknow. The pin code is 226003.

• You can use Google maps to know which railway station is near to your examination centre. Google maps are very useful for this purpose. Another way is to try on the Uber app for booking a cab from each railway station as the starting point and get the charges and the lesser charge one is the nearest railway station. You can try any one of these two options.

• Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh has many railway stations in its capital region.
    Charbagh (Station Code: LKO) is the main station of Lucknow district. From here, you can get transport to all major locations of Lucknow. So, if you wish to go to your centre, then better you first reach Charbagh station.
    Now, from here Charak Institute of Business Management College is around 16 kms. To reach there, you can go through following options:
    1. Book a cab (Uber/Ola)
    2. City bus that runs between Charbagh Bus station to Sitapur Bypass (Dubagga Bus Stand)

With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"