You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

    Need information for 12th Class & Graduation (B.Com Final Exam)

    Planning to study B.Com after clearing class 12th one subject re exam? Looking out for whether this is possible? Find responses from experts for your queries on this page.

    I am 12th Standard failed in 2006 in Book Keeping & Accountancy subject. I got 14 Marks out 100 Marks and now I want to complete my 12th Standard class from outside by giving the exam of Book Keeping & Accountancy subject.

    After I give 12th class Book Keeping subject can I do B.Com exam from anywhere?

    Becouse its almost 12 years passed and I want to complete graduation and want to do also sone other degree.
  • Answers

    3 Answers found.
  • A. I want to complete my 12th Standard class from outside by giving the exam of Book Keeping & Accountancy subject.

    It is 12 years since you have taken your 12th standard exams. Good to hear that you want to graduate. Now you need to appear as a private candidate.

    The other option is the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), a Government of India program for people in your situation to encourage them to study and also get a vocation based training too.,

    Please read this carefully ( This is on demand senior secondary (12th) exams where in candidates who have appeared the regular exams from any recongised board but could not clear the exams. This would be applicable to you, your subject Accountancy code is 320.

    Once you enroll, you can download or request the study material related to your subject ( The cost for three volumes of study material is Rs 350.00

    Once you pass, the certificate which you are given is recognised for other higher education center.

    B.After I give 12th class Book Keeping subject can I do B.Com exam from anywhere?

    Yes certainly, you can do your B.Com. If you enroll in IGNOU, you can complete you B.Com in 3- 6 years with the fees being Rs 6,00.00. There is no age limit for this in IGNOU. After this you can do your masters too.

    If you want to choose any other graduate in arts, literature etc in IGNOU, that is also possible with the NIOS XII clearance certificate. By this means you can continue working and also complete your studies without needing to lose time off employment.

  • First, you have to pass your 12 standards by appearing in all subject. You can not give the examination of only one subject Bookkeeping and Accountancy. You can not appear as a regular student, you have to complete your study by appearing as a private candidate. I will suggest you to do your intermediate through NIOS. The complete procedure for the NIOS is below:
    1. Register yourself on NIOS by visiting this site . After registration, you will have your password and user ID.
    2. Use this user ID and Password to fill the form.
    3. After filling form you have to pay the fees of Rs. 1500. You can pay through Net banking or Debit / Credit card.
    4. After the payment, print the application form and send to the regional office with the required documents. You need Adhaar card, 10 Marksheet, etc.
    5. After submission of your application, NIOS will send you the books and you can also download this syllabus and books through the official site of NIOS (
    6. You will be provided with a study centre contact this study centre. You have to submit your assignment to this study centre.
    7. You have to complete your intermediate in four years.
    After completing your intermediate, you can get B.Com degree through IGNOU. But first, concentrate on 12 and after B.Com.
    I will provide you further detail if necessary. If you need any help give a response in this thread.

    Honesty is the best policy.

  • The best way is to apply for direct B.Com entrance test and once you get qualified in the entrance test you can appear for B.Com as a private student or through distance mode education. There are many universities offering direct graduation. My wife has done her graduation from Andhra University like this only. For all practical purposes this degree is equivalent to regular degree.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments