You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

    change in subject in PUC IInd year of Karnataka PUE board exam

    Have a query about change of subjects in Karnataka PUE board? Searching for whether this change is possible or not? Find advice from experts here.

    My son has studied PUC 1 Year Science with combinations Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Electronics. He has passed the PUC 1 Year examination conducted by PUE Board Karnataka.

    Now in PUC 2nd Year he wants to change his combination of subjects to PHYSICS CHEMISTRY MATHEMATICS & BIOLOGY.

    Is this possible to do so? Will college or PUE Board in Karnaytaka allow this change of subjects>
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • It is not advisable to change the group subject in the second year. It will become very difficult to cope up with the subject is very difficult. Because he has not studied the subject in the first year. In the second year, the subject will be advanced and without studying the first year subject following the second year the subject is very troublesome. Even the board will not allow these transfers. He has to appear again for the first year with the group subjects and unnecessarily it will make him lose one year. So let him continue 2nd year also with the same subjects.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments