You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

    What should I do now as I left study two years before?

    I have completed my BSc(Non-Med)from PU in 2016 and left the study and prepare for SSC. I am totally confused and many questions arise in my mind.What should I do, if I can't clear the SSC exam? Any short duration course which would ensure 100% job opportunities?
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • Hope you will clear your SSC exam and get a posting.
    However, with B.Sc qualifications basing on the group subjects you can try for a job in any private industry.If you have chemistry as one of the subjects you can try for a chemist post in any private manufacturing unit.
    If you want 100% job opportunities, I suggest you go for BEd course which is a 2 yeas course. Once you complete this course you will become eligible for teacher post in government schools and private schools also. Chances of getting a post in government school are very high.
    Another option is to go for a diploma in marketing and try for a marketing executive job in any private organisation.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments