You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Indian Law

    Incorrect D.O.B. in college transfer certificate

    Date of birth not reflected correctly in your Transfer certificate and don't know what to do? Go to this webpage of ISC to know more from our experts.

    1 week ago I got my TC from my college which I joined a year before so that I can take addmission in another college.But when I saw my TC thoroughly. I saw my DOB was written wrong there. Now I want to know how to change this. Should I write an application for this issue or something else.
  • Answers

    3 Answers found.
  • You please go to the college in which you have studied and now taken the transfer certificate. Make a written application mentioning that there is a mistake in the TC regarding your date of Birth. Attach a copy of your SSC certificate in which the date is correctly mentioned or your birth certificate copy you attach and submit your application to the principle of the college. He will send it to the administrative head and there they will verify your certificates and correct the mistake. I hope your DOB in SSC certificate is correct only.

    always confident

  • Date of birth should be a correct one in all documents. The school certificate for seniors and birth certificates for youngsters become a valid one. As the date of birth is deciding matters in one's life till his end,much care should be taken in the beginning itself. School certificate,college certificates,aadhaar,Pan card,voter Id, driving licence should tally each other. You immediately approach in person to the college authorities and get corrected. No correspondences will yield good result rather than personal approach. Your delay will make the matter more delay.

  • Immediately go to college from where you get the leaving certificate and contact headmaster about the incorrect date of birth in transfer certificate. If you go for correction after many years then college will not change date of birth without court orders. So don't delay, go and immediately rectify it.

  • Sign In to post your comments