Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
  • Category: Hotels and Restaurants

Restaurants in Hyderabad offering quality vegetarian food

Interested in knowing about the best vegetarian restaurants in Hyderabad? Looking out for details here? Scroll through this page and get a peek into the hotels where you can relish good quality vegetarian food.

Hyderabad has grown by leaps and bounds. It is also known to offer very good food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. However, since the new outfits come up so fast, and do not get reviewed so quickly, I would like to know the best of vegetarian restaurants in that city, as am a strict vegetarian, who avoids eggs as well.

Please do mention specific locations, how to reach there by bus or auto, the menu offered and their uniqueness. Kindly also mention rates applicable, for dishes I mean the range and not for specific food items.

• The best vegetarian food in Hyderabad is available at Minerva Coffeehouse. There are many branches of this restaurant. But I always prefer their branch at Himayath Nagar.This place is on the main road of Himayath Nagar. You can reach this place from all parts of the city by buses and by autos.Their dishes are very tasty and MLA Pesarattu is the best dish you can have there. I found this as the best dish in this hotel. Their mini idly with sambar is also an excellent dish. The cost will be somewhere around Rs100 to Rs.150/-. Filter coffee they serve is the best coffee. I encourage you to visit this place once. They have branches in SD road as Minerva Grand and in Jubilee hills also. But as mentioned earlier it is the Himyat Nagar branch is the best.
    Another restaurant you can try is Hotel TajMahal in ABids Hyderabad. It is a walkable distance from Abids and they serve all varieties of south Indian dishes and Ravva Dosa you can enjoy here.
    The third option for me is Parivaar in AS Rao Nagar and Suprabhat Hotel inHabsiguda. These two restaurants also serve very tasty food and there is nothing I can say it is specific.
    All the hotels I have mentioned are vegetarian restaurants only. We are also vegetarians and we don't consume egg also.

• Thank you so much Sir. Sivakumar

• There are kamat group hotels in almost all parts of Hyderabad where we can good,nominal rated but tasty pure vegetarian food and tiffen items. In opposite road of Hyderabad/nampally railway station itself two kamat restaurants are there. In secunderabad needless to say many pure vegetarian hotels are there.

• Let me start from Secunderabad Area. Hotel Kamat at Clock Tower Secunderabad, Hotel Belson Taj, on the S D Road and Hotel Taj Mahal on the SD Road are the best vegetarian restaurants having huge liking by the people for its taste and ambiance. If you happen to visit Himayath Nagar area in Hyderabad then Minerva Coffee shop is the best vegetarian joint to enjoy sumptuous food. In Hyderabad most of the hotels are Non Vegetarian hotels offering varied menu of chicken, Mutton and fish. But one wont find vegetarian food hotels except at Kamat near Nampally station and Shaanbhag at Basheebagh.

• Hyderabad is the hub of foodies.

Some of the restaurants which I have visited with our Team in & nearby Hitech city, Hyderabad. Let me tell you about those.

1. Ala liberty veg dining:
    a) Here you find most delicious food starters like Javanese skewers, Old fashioned Paneer, Corn types, Plum baby corns, etc & prices are reasonable. Coming to food, you will find a wide variety of pizzas, Pasta, Hyderabadi veg biryani price ranging Rs. 300 to 350/- and All types of buffet systems are also available price ranging Rs. 650 to 1300/-

2. Minerva coffee shop :
    This is the best place for tiffin lovers like dosa, idle & it has many branches in Hyderabad, but I personally prefer the Hitech city branch. Here the taste of chole batura is amazing. The average lunch (Veg thali) cost per person will be around Rs 100/-.

3. Chutneys: This is the most famous vegetarian restaurant with many branches in Hyderabad, but I personally prefer the Banjara Hills branch. Here the taste of Gutur idle & Rava dosa are amazing and final touch with a filter coffee. The average lunch (Veg thali) cost per person will be around Rs 300/-.

4. Rotis: The exact location of Rotis is opposite to Cyber Pearl, Hitech City. Here North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Mexican are available.
    I personally recommend tasting Dahi Wada, Sev Puri. we visited for team lunch, the ambiance is great & worth for money. The price range for lunch will be around Rs. 450/- per person.

5. Subbaya Gari Hotel in KPHB colony: visited two times to the restaurant. They serve traditional food, if we go weekends then we have to wait at least for an hour in a queue & the very big thali it consists of around 30 varieties like curry, sweets, pulse powders, curry leaf powder, ghee, lemon rice, tamarind rice, curd rice, papads, tomato bath, Kakinada special sweets, rasam, sambar, etc. and the price per head is 200/- unlimited food.

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.