Australia been one of the popular destination for studying business. Here's a list of top 20 business schools in Australia for MBA Programs.
1. Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne-INR 40.95.231
2. UQ Business school, University of Queensland - INR 27,36,859
3. Australia Graduate School of Management, University of New South Wales -INR 39,09,798
4.Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Macquarie University - INR 38,33,136
5. ANU College of Business and Economics, Australian National University - INR 22,11,336
6. Monash Business School, Monash University -INR 29,32,349
7. La Trobe Business School, La Trobe University - INR 25,51,431
8. Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong - INR 28,74,852
9. Adelaide Business School, University of Adelaide -INR 27,31,109
10. Curtin Business School, Curtin University - INR 25,58,618
11. UTS Business School, University of Technology Sydney - INR 28,65,652
12. Graduate School of Business and Law, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University - INR 24,14,875
13. Griffith Business School, Griffith University -INR 24,43,624
14. UWA Business School, University of Western Australia - INR 34,01,908
15. Bond Business School, Bond University - INR 25,99,153
16. Deakin Business school, Deakin University - INR 23,86,127
17. QUT Business School, Queensland Institute of Technology University -INR 26,52,051
18. Victoria Graduate School of Business, Victoria University - INR 17,11,255
19. University of Southern Queensland - INR 15,35,171
20. Ducere/ University of Canberra -INR 21,56,139
These are the programs with the total fees of each program from each university. The fees for the international students is twice as the local fees. The international student has to enroll for the full time program and can work for 20 hours per week. During the Christmas and new year holidays the student can work more than 20 hours or as a full time employee.
The eligibility to secure a M.B.A program is to have a under graduate degree with two years of work experience or atleast one year of work experience based on the designation and the type of the work and company. Mostly of the top graduate schools have scholarship for the international students based on the marks obtained in the Undergraduate degree program. Top B-Schools require IELTS, GMAT scores to secure a admission with scholarship. Some of the B-Schools accept without the IELTS,GMAT Scores also. But to obtain a visa for Australia to go for a higher education Academic IELTS is required for the Australian embassy. IELTS must be atleast 7 Band score.
Nowadays most of the program are for atleast two years full time study program compulsory for international student. After two years of successfull study, the international student will be eligible to apply for a Permanent resident of Australia. If you are able to complete the program in one year its also possible to get a full time job along with PR. The job searching has become competitive nowadays, until unless you are already an expert in the field of work you are searching for.