TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.
If you wants to continue study in your core field then you should pursue Bachelor's degree B.E/B.Tech in electrical and telecommunication. If you are getting confused between BE and B.Tech then I'll explain the difference b/w both so your doubts can be clear.
1. BE is knowledge oriented.B Tech is skill oriented.
2. B.Tech course is somewhat more practically intensive than the BE course which is more theoretical.
3. BE or B Eng is a Bachelor degree for Engineering (Engineer) B Tech is for Bachelor of Technology (Technician)
4. A course in Bachelor of Engineering deals more at the engineering aspects of science while a course in Bachelor of Technology deals with the technology aspects.
5. An engineer is the one who invents, a technologist is the one who innovates.
6. B. E. emphasize on In depth Facts. Whereas B.Tech. Emphasize on Practical exposure of Conceptual Knowledge.But Syllabus of both is Equal.
You can also start preparation for govt. Job if you are intrested. At this time the Best advise is to continue your higher study because if you stop your study then filling a year gap can create a problem in future.
Best engineering colleges in India :
1. Alliance college of engineering, Bengaluru
2. The LNM institute of information technology, jaipur