If you are fond of Street Food, in a natural ambiance, Hyderabad is one of the cities, that offers enormous scope for such pleasure hours.
1. Visit the Eat Street in Hyderabad, which is located surrounding the Necklace Road of Hussain Sagar Lake, which we also call Tank Bund.
There are restaurants, eat outs, food brand outlets stretched over more than a couple of kilometers.
2. For Shopping there are innumerable options, which I can't list down here. But if you want something special of Hyderabad, there's Hyderabad Central at Punjagutta Circle, Shilparamam, an open air massive shopping circle, with most of the shops with handicrafts and hand-loom products.
3. Nehru Zoological Park- that has a stock of excellent species from different countries. The landscape is simply beautiful.
4. Gandipet- If you are with family and friends, this is an ideal place to spend. It is on the bank of Osman Sagar, that has beautiful rocks and gardens to entertain the tourists.
5. Shamirpet Lake: This is a lake located at the outskirts of Hyderabad and has a wonderful terrain surrounding it.
6. Salar Jung Museum: This is a pride of Hyderabad. Will take hours to see everything that are preserved there.
7. KBR Park: Located at Jubilee Hills, it has got a trekking track of several kilometers through the natural greenery.
8. Golconda Fort: A Beautiful Fort with a sprawling compound of several acres.
9. Charminar: It is the most popular monument of Hyderabad that gives it its identity.
10. Nagarjun Sagar Dam: Three or four hours of drive from Hyderabad, located at the outskirts of Hyderabad.
The list is just never-ending. There were even more, but due to the industrial release and pollution, we have lost much of the flora and fauna that used to bless the city earlier.