You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Opinion About

    What to fill in name section for SBI PO Exam

    Having a name mismatch in photo id proof documents and educational certificates? Searching for information about what to fill in the SBI PO form? Find responses from experts on this page.

    What should I write in name section in SBI PO Application form?
    Because my name does not match in photo id proof such as Aadhar,License, PAN card,passport with that i nthe educational certificates.
    I am confused what to fill in the SBI PO form?
  • Answers

    3 Answers found.
  • Your candidature will be cancelled if there is any mismatch in your name in your identity proofs and educational certificates. I guess the online application date for SBI PO is already over, so what i would suggest is that you get your name corrected in atleast one of your photo id proofs, preferable AADHAR, so that you will not face any trouble in filling any application form in near future . Visit any AADHAR enrollment centre near your home and apply for name change. It will take maximum 10-15 days for you to get your updated AADHAR card

  • Present day applications are often online and many candidates face this issue when they come for the document verification stage

    If it is a simple spelling mistake or a wrong initial letter, the fill in the name you have on your 10th Marks card or the degree certificate and hope that when it comes to the document verification the authorities agree for the explanation you give and the documents you have in hand
    1.Affidavit of your corrected name
    2.Affidavit that the two names are the same person
    3.Corrected certificates and Identity documents that have the same name.

    If the date of the application is already completed, now is the time to get things in order
    Make a list of the documents that do not have your correct given name with the surname and the initials, then you can get each of them corrected.

    You can approach a good Notary in your place, he/she will help you to get a proper legal name affidavit that would have your proper name. Once this is done, please approach the offices of the local newspaper and ask for a name change advert to be published in one English and one vernacular language. Keep the original newspaper snippets with you. Then you can change your documents.

    The procedure for changing PAN card, Aadhar card, Ration card Voters/Driving license and passport can be found here in ISC.

    Name correction for CBSE marks card can be found in this thread this thread.

  • Name correction in certificates and identity cards are very important. You should have the same name in all the papers.
    If your name is correct in educational certificates and the only difference is minor in nature you need not worry and you can go ahead with filling your application with the name in your SSC certificate. Many cases they will go by SSC certificates only.
    Before going for correction approach a good lawyer who is well versed in these issues. He will guide you through the proper procedure and go as per his guidance and take corrective action so that all your documents will have the same name.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments