Careers in the Aviation Industry
Most full-time jobs provide employees with monetary compensation, health insurance, retirement plans, vacation and sick leave. One of the benefits of working for an airline is free or greatly discounted travel for the employee and immediate family. It is a very good job perk and no other industry can match it.
The aviation industry provides hundreds of different job tracks one could follow, whether you prefer a ground-based position or something in the air, working with the public or in an office.
The following are some jobs in the industry
• Flight Attendants
• Gate Agents
• Ground Crew
Airline Pilot Jobs
• Corporate Pilots
• Agricultural Pilots
Ground Support Jobs
• Ramp Agent Jobs
• Baggage Handlers
Government Aviation Jobs
• National Transportation Safety Board
• Federal Aviation Administration
• Transportation Security Administration
• Bureau of Land Management, and
• National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Aviation Manufacturing and Maintenance
• Aeronautical Engineering
• Airframe Mechanics
How to become a Pilot:
1. Get a degree from one of the good institutes in India
2. Look around your local area for a good flight school and flight instructor to begin working on your private pilot certificate.
3. Get a First Class medical certificate from Aviation Administration medical examiner.
4. After you earn your private pilot license, begin working on your instrument rating and commercial certificate.
Complete your certified flight instructor (CFI) rating and begin working on your flight