You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Indian Law

    For further education after BSc with backlog of one subject

    Confused what to do after if there is a backlog? Interested in getting advice on further plan of action? Check out this page and get all the answers to your queries.

    I have recently completed my college session of BSc final year but I have some back. I have appeared for 6th sem exam and my one subject is back but I don't want to waste my year for one subject. So is it possible to purse a DPharma on duplicate 12th TC? Since I am going appear for backlog paper of BSc too.
  • Answers

    3 Answers found.
  • It is not advisable to do any mismanagement in studies. If you want to do D.Pharma you can do that. But you should submit your TC from degree college and you should show your B.Sc study also anywhere if it is asked. You can take your TC from your college even though you have not completed your TC. Even after taking TC also you can write you B.Sc exam for the black log. This is nothing to do with TC. You can apply for D Pharma with your TC from your college. There is no harm.
    Another course you can think of is teacher training. For this, you need not complete your B.Sc. WIth your intermediate qualification, you can apply for the same. This is a two-year course and once you complete this you will become eligible for teacher post in primary and secondary schools and there many chances to get a government teacher post.

    always confident

  • You are planning to do D.Pharma. not to waste a year while appearing in backlog. But you have to remember that D.Pharma is a full-time course and you have to attend classes regularly. For B.Sc. also, you have to regularly attend classes (especially practical classes). Both can't be managed simultaneously.

    So, I would advise you to prepare for the backlog papers of B.Sc. with all seriousness. In the meantime, you can take admission in some other useful courses (part-time) like language courses, training programmes, etc. You can also gainfully utilize this one year preparing for various recruitment examinations of the Government.

    "If you are killed in action, you go to Heaven. If you win, you rule this Earth (as beautiful as Heaven). That is why, O son of Kunti, take a firm resolve and fight!"-- Shrimad Bhagwad Gita

  • The information given by you is that you have completed the course of study for B.Sc., You have a backlog of one subject of your B.Sc., degree course. It is your intention to do Diploma Course in Pharmacy.

    Since you have completed your course of study for B.Sc., you can take the Transfer Certificate from the college where you have studied for the B.Sc., degree. With that transfer certificate only, you can apply for the Diploma in Pharmacy. With your qualification of having passed the 12th. class, you are eligible to apply for the D.Pharmacy even if you are having the backlog of one subject in B.Sc., Do not use the old transfer certificate issued after the completion of your 12th. class. It is not valid anymore since you have taken admission in a degree course using that certificate. You can take admission in D.Pharmacy and also clear the backlog. D. Pharmacy is a good course with the prospect of self-employment. Go ahead and good luck to you.

    " Be Good and Do Good "

  • Sign In to post your comments