You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

    How to rectify the name in the HSC marksheet

    Do you have any problem with your name in the HSC Marksheet and want to get it changed? Take the guidance of our ISC experts here to know how to proceed further.

    We don't use the surname, but my daughter's HSC mark sheet, in the place of surname it appears as "xxx" as submitted by her school teacher. Her name in the SSC mark sheet correct and also her School leaving certificate. Except for HSC mark sheet, all the documents are perfect. Where should I go to correct this error and what is the procedure for the same?
  • Answers

    2 Answers found.
  • Since it has happened recently. Check with school office about correction process. I am sure they will advise you correct. Also on same time whatever graduation she is planning , inquire there if current mark sheet is acceptable.
    University also gives passing certificate after marksheet after few months , please inform school about this mistake and not to repeat it on certificate.

    Life Is Beautiful

  • Sign In to post your comments