• Category: Science and Technology

How to withdraw Cube TV balance to Bank?

An avid gamer and acquired lots of stuff to redeem for gadgets? Learn from game experts how to redeem what you have won with gadgets you want or for a cash transfer to your bank.

I am an avid gamer with die hard spirit. I have earned more than 40K beans, 2.5K diamonds and coins by streaming live online and offline mobile games. The game includes Mobile Legends, Vainglory, Clash of Clans, and other best games. I have tried to withdraw and send monies to my bank instead of spending my beans, diamonds and coins in the Cube TV shopping bag. They have a wide range of products and gadgets to redeem. However, I have fewer beans to exchange certain products and more beans for what I don't want to exchange and spend on those gadgets that I don't want.

Anyone here can suggest me an option to exchange for the best gadgets or how to redeem for real cash than spending on useless products in Cube TV?

• Cube TV is an online video game community established by Bigo Technology Pvt. Ltd. where one can watch or stream their games. The TV provides the streamer and the people watching live streaming with benefits in terms of points or gifts as take away. It is similar to Youtube gaming or Twitch that helps you stream your games online.

As you open the app, one needs to create your Cube TV account and provide all details as it will be useful when you claim your payment. While creating your account do select your favourite players, games, etc as it will help to get its notifications that can help you win more rewards.

The wallet currency in Club TV is divided into three types Diamond, Beans and coins.
    Diamonds - These are the actual currency through which you can get your google wallet or buy games or app from google play store. The exchange value of diamonds to INR are as follows and do check the exchange rate of the US Dollar with INR to get an exact figure:
    42 Diamond = Rs.65/-
    297 Diamond = Rs.460/-
    848 Diamond = Rs.1300/-
    3818 Diamond = Rs.5900/-

Beans - These are points or currency that be exchanged to get rewards or diamonds that can later be exchanged to currency in your google wallet. The conversion of beans to diamond are as follow:
    10 Beans = 3 Diamonds
    100 Beans =30 Diamonds
    250 Beans =75 Diamonds
    500 Beans =150 Diamonds
    750 Beans =225 Diamonds
    1000 Beans = 300 Diamonds

Coins - These are the currency that one gets for watching live stream videos/games that are played by your favourite or other members. It contains various gifts like iPhone, Xbox, keyboards, headphones, etc, or rewards and even helps you to get currency.

Q: Anyone here can suggest an option to exchange for the best gadgets or how to redeem for real cash than spending on useless products on Cube TV?
    A: I will provide you with the procedure or step that you need to follow to redeem your diamonds to currency to your google wallet and then to your registered bank account. The steps are:
    - Open your Cube TV App on your device(Smartphone or Laptop or Desktop).
    - Go to your profile page.
    - Select the wallet option on your profile page.
    - Click on the beans option.
    - Now you need to click on Exchange rewards option.
    - When you click on exchange reward, you will be asked for a payment password that you have set while registering your account. If you have not registered, you need to update it to get your payment.
    - Enter the exchange amount that you have in your account that you need to transfer.
    - Select the payment type from the option.
    - Click on the withdrawal option and click on confirm.
    - The payment is updated on the app and it will be complete within 7 working days.
    - Take the screenshot of that page as it will have your order no which needs to be provided in case of late payment or payment not updated to your account.
    - If the payment is not updated to your account, you can contact Club TV with the order no for further clearance.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz