You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

    Query about CRPF document verification process

    Do you have any question regarding CRPF document verification process? Searching for a resolution to this query? Find advice from experts on this page.

    Actually I gave a CRPF examination and during the stage of physical examination a documentation is conducted by them where I have submitted the supporting certificate of my degree which was issued by college but not by university. But now I got my degree from university. So I have no idea what to do now. Can I replace it now? If yes then what is the process or what should I do now? I am worried about it now.
  • Answers

    5 Answers found.
  • The following are the required Original and self-attested photocopies of certificates.
    1 Call Letter Printout of Admit Card
    2 Passport size photo Two passport size photos
    3 Valid ID proof Any valid Photo ID issued by Government of India/ State Government (PAN Card, Driving
    License, Adhaar Card, Voter ID or Passport).
    4 Caste Certificate Valid Caste Certificate in case of relaxation claim
    5 Disability Certificate Valid Disability Certificate in case of relaxation claim
    6 Educational Certificates High School, Secondary school, Graduation Master's, or Other Relevant Degree/
    Diploma Mark sheet/ Certificates
    7 Internship and Registration Certificates, Internship Completion Certificate and Valid Permanent Registration
    Certificate if required.
    As per your post during the verification, you showed the certificate issued by the college. If any objection was there they might have told you there itself. They might have asked you to submit university certificate. But they have not told anything means there is no problem. However, what I suggest is take a xerox copy of the certificate duly attested and send it to the concerned authorities by registered post with acknowledgement due. Keep a copy of the letter with you so that you can have the proof that you have sent it.

    always confident

  • I have read the question. There is no need to worry. If you are worried, then you can send an attested photocopy of the Graduation Degree to the examination conducting authority by registered post. But, in fact, there is no need. Even I submitted my Graduation certificate issued by my college at the time of my first Government job. I received the certificate from the University much later (after joining Government service).

    Please don't worry. Your candidature won't be cancelled.

    "If you are killed in action, you go to Heaven. If you win, you rule this Earth (as beautiful as Heaven). That is why, O son of Kunti, take a firm resolve and fight!"-- Shrimad Bhagwad Gita

  • After reading your question, it sounds like at the time of document verification you have had the college certificate/provisional degree certificate and AFTER this you have received your degree certificate.

    There is no need to worry. All jobs are allocated after the final stage are subject to one more submission of original documents. It is common practice for many candidates to apply for a job after the final year graduation exams even before the results are out or the degree is issued with the understanding that it would be submitted at the final round.

    Please draft a clear letter containing the below or along the similar lines

    Respected Sir/Madam

    Recuirtment officer
    Job advert reference number

    Subject: Intimation of receipt of my original degree certificate

    I, so and so, had appeared for the written exam(date and place) and the physical examination (date and place) parts of the CRPF recruitment process. After the document verification (date), now I am in receipt of my original degree certificate. I request your kind self to update my records. I will be bringing the original certificate at the time of the interview process for further verification by the concerned authorities. Please advise me if I need to do anything more.

    Sign and leave your contact details clearly.
    Please find enclosed the attested copies of
    1.written test hall ticket
    2.physical examination call letter
    3.document verification letter
    4.The college certificate that you showed
    5.The university degree certificate that you have now received

    You need not enclose too many other proofs as I think, it would lead to further confusion.

    Please send this by registered or speed post and keep the acknowledgment receipts with you carefully for future reference
    If you have an email or a number to call, please convey the same message and remember the date and time of the phone call and the officer you have spoken to. It would be useful for future correspondence.

    Lastly, do not forget to carry this original new degree certificate with you for the next round so that the authorities can inspect and verify it.

  • You should not worry on that account since aspirants are free to apply a job matching their qualification. So even if the verification of the documents during the examination of CRPF done without your final - degree certificate, you can produce the same at the later stage.
    However, you need to submit an application to the chairman of the Board indicating the reason for the failure of the same. You should state clearly that the said certificate was not in your possession while verification was conducted.
    You need to send the photocopies of your hall ticket, Call letter, the college - certificate, already shown and your degree - certificate - recently received by you.
    The letter should be sent to speed post and the acknowledgement slip is to retained so that the same could be produced in the event of requirement.

  • Sign In to post your comments