Help regarding teaching career
Interested in taking up a career in teaching ?Confused between regular or part time BEd? Scroll through this page and get advice from experts for all your queries.
I had given 1st year exam of M.Com(Hindi medium) in June,2018 from IGNOU. I'm thinking to do B.Ed with M.Com together now. My accounting knowledge is up to mark only. I am good in economics and commerce.
1) As I'm doing M.Com from Hindi medium, does it have value in comparison of English medium for getting teacher job easily in school/college? Is B.Ed possible from Hindi medium?
2) I'm thinking to do B.Ed because it will be 4 years from next year, is it correct? Is it a good decision of doing this year (second year of M.Com )?
3) I'm thinking to do from regular, is it good?
4) Are there good opportunities available for M.Com & B.Ed for male?
5) Actually my interest is in teaching students upto class 10. Hindi is my favourite subject. Science maths is ok-ok. If I will learn easily in comparison of Economics and commerce. Since I choose commerce these are better but not in comparison of upto 10th class subjects). I choose commerce stream which was wrong decision.
You know lack of guidance; students choose wrong stream and the same happened with me. teaching Commerce is the only option now. If I apply in any school they will prefer art stream candidate for upto 10 class teacher instead of commerce stream where we both have done B.Ed. Is It the same with government teacher vacancies for upto 5th or 10 class i.e. since they will prefer art stream?
In short, how can I be teacher in shortest period of time according to my current situation?