In the past, it is hard to get PF but at present everything is digital and easy. You can get PF/EPF without employers consent or signature but there are some conditions.
You must fulfill these coditions to get PF money in your bank account. Conditions are :
1. KYC must done
A. Missing details such as Name, D.O.B, father's name,,,etc which is filled by an employer.
B. Bank details
C. Verified Aadhaar details by the employer.
2. You must have UAN(Universal account number).
3. If employee resigned from the job then he's eligible for withdraw EPF only after 2 months. Example : If employee resigned and exit job on 1st day of july month then he's eligible to get PF only after two months of exit.
So these are the conditions you must have to fulfill to eligible for EPF.
If KYC does not approved by the company then visit Epfindia. com then you will find KYC update option. At the right side bottom there is an option of contact us. Click on that and simply call on help desk number provided there and you can complain about not approving KYC.
* Steps to withdrawl PF :
1. Visit the link : http://www.epfindia.com
2. Now login with your UAN(Universal account number) and password
3. Click on Online sevices and choose claim(form 31,19 and 10C). 10C form is for pension withdraw. Form 19 is for EPF withdraw.
4. After filling the form you have to validate OTP on registered number.
5. Now submit it and after some days you get your pf in your account.
For more information visit the link below and read an article :