You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

    Any Incentive available for Record Clerk

    Wondering whether record clerks are eligible for incentive? Searching for detailed rules and regulations for getting incentive? You can scroll through this page and get the GO reference number for incentive.

    I am Working as a Record Clerk in Govt. Aided Management School in Tamilnadu.
    I have been working since 2011 as a Record Clerk. When I was appointed, my qualification was H.Sc. After the appointed date, I have completed UG degree. Now I would like to know whether am I eligible for Incentive? If yes, please give me G.O. reference no.
  • Answers

    5 Answers found.
  • You are eligible for getting additional increments when you have the additional qualification of Under graduation. As per G.O.Ms.No.241 Dated: 22—7—2013 of Government of Tamilnadu a person with a higher qualification in a lower post will get the pay fixed as per the scale of the higher level post.
    But the question is when did you complete your degree. If you have completed the degree before the date of issue of this GO, you will be eligible for the additional pay but if you have completed this course after the date of this GO you will not get any additional increment.
    You may apply for other posts in the government departments for which you are eligible and you can send the application through proper channel. You may get the higher post as per the selection procedure.

    always confident

  • The idea of having an incentive for the record clerks or junior assistant was to encourage them to continue studies and get a degree. In the past, an incentive was even given for people who completed their 12th.
    But now there are a large number of graduates and postgraduates appearing and getting selected as junior assistants and record clerks. Giving an incentive led to anomalies in pay and emoluments.

    Some offices and departments have the grant of 'Personal Pay'as an incentive for an additional qualification. This can be terminated if the employee moves to a different or higher post.

    Some of the rules are in these files

    Creation of avenues for promotion of record clerks (

    I suggest, you to meet a senior officer or well wisher in the department who is knowledgeable in these matters to help you get a promotion or a 5% personal pay incentive.

    Delete Attachment

  • Only those persons are eligible for incentive increment who acquire higher qualification while in service or only after entering into service. So you are eligible for fix incentive increment. Visit the page URL below there you will definitely get the answer of your all questions :
    We cannot post link here of any website, you can copy this URL and paste it to google serch engine then you'll directly go to the website/blogspot.

  • There are organisations such as Public - undertakings, State - Goverment and Central - governments and other units where there s the provision of awarding additional incentives in case of acquiring a higher qualification.
    Though the incentive provided by the employers are modest but is enough to create motivation of the employees. You may refer to personnel - department of establishment to know the exact quantum of incentives payable to you in your case.

  • Sign In to post your comments