What is the easiest and fastest way to place a watermark on a photo?
Does adding watermark on photos is troublesome for you? Know the easiest method to add watermark on your pictures from here.
This is what I do-
1. Copy-paste a photo on a PPT slide.
2. Put a border to it as per my preference.
3. Place the watermark of my blog's URL on the image.
4. Save the slide in JPEG format.
5. Open the photo again in Microsoft Office Picture Manager and check if the JPEG image is Ok and crop or resize it if required.
6. Upload the image on my blog.
Now, what I would like to know is if there is some way I can place the watermark directly on the photo itself once I have downloaded it from Google Photos to the folder on my laptop. Can this be done in a shorter & more speedy way than the steps above? I don't want to download any fancy software or work on it directly on my smartphone with some app. I wish to do the needful directly on my laptop only, perhaps via Microsoft Office Picture Manager or even, if possible, in Google Photos itself.