Master degree Colleges in nearby places

Planning to study Master's? Looking out for various colleges around your place of stay? Check out this page and get answers from our ISC experts for all your questions.

Actually I wanted to know the nearby places of my current city where I can go for my post graduation. In my town Channapatna the master degree option is not available currently. Only we can complete graduation.
    After that we have to go for Bangalore or Mysore.
    So that's why I wanted to know if there are any colleges nearby my place.
    Please inform me if any body who knows.

• TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.

Masters degree in China is my dream, meanwhile, you can check for Masters Scholarships online

Many web users go to this post and save it to update to find saved remember passwords in egde, in this way you have got the best protection for getting updates.

• The only College Offering Post Graduate Programs in Channapatna is the Government First Grade College Channapatna. However, you can only study Post Graduate Course in three subjects mentioned below.
    PG in MA - ECONOMICS
    PG in MA - HISTORY
    PG in MA-Kannada
    You can check the courses of this Institution here:https://gfgc.kar.nic.in/channapatna/category/Courses

Apart from this you have another Institution in Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore, which is 1 hr 28 mins distant from Channapatna. It is
    Schhol of Post Graduate Studies Peenya Bangalore.
    Official Website: https://www.nttftrg.com/campuses/pgs.php#

Courses Offered:
    Postgraduate Degree in Tool Engineering (CP06)
    Postgraduate Degree in Product Design & Engineering (CP07)
    Postgraduate Diploma in Tool Design (PGDTD) (CP16)
    Postgraduate Diploma in Quality Engineering & Management (CP22)
    Postgraduate Diploma in Automative Product Design(PGDAPD)

Hope this helps.