Need help for website ?

Have a question about legality of own website? Searching for answers to your questions on this page? No worries, scroll through this page and get responses from experts for these concerns.

I have a website,www.infochannel.in. I need to open it in mobile. I want to add any ad network into it. I want to know is there any legal problem if this website is published.? Can it show many articles same like my website? I didn't register my company yet because decided to do after I earn something.
    Will all ad networks ask for company registration? Is there any legal problem with my site?
    If you search in google for hidden features in WhatsApp you can get many articles like my website.
  • #153089
    If you have purchased a domain from an internet domain provider, you have nothing to worry as certain space in the server has been allotted to you.

Depending on that you can upload things in your space or link them through links on your home page. Now a days everything is linked and with a click people reach the link and come back to the main page whenever required.

So I do not see any problem in that. Only thing is the web design of your site should be structured and have adequate menus or submenus to illustrate different type of things and different sections for seeing the material in your site.

If you have not got clarity about these aspects you can take help of a web page designer or IT person having the knowledge of these things.

• #153092

Hii.i have registered the website.website name is infochannel.in .plz open it in mobile.plz tell me is there any copyright or any illegal things in my site.if i publish this site ,will there any problem in future.

• #153145
    Hello,
    I will answer all your queries one by one
    I need to open it in mobile.
    - Depending on who is your web hosting company , you can configure your to view in mobile like mobile app. Otherwise still people can view your website like desktop only thing they will have to zoom in.

I want to add any ad network into it.
    - Go for it if you have Adsense like ad publishing support. There are other advertises sources but with slow income. Also you can contact private companies to publish their advertisements. Basically everything comes in HTML or XHTML source code. If you get it then publish it.

I want to know is there any legal problem if this website is published.?
    - No problem at all.

Can it show many articles same like my website?
    - Publish articles which are owned by you only. Meaning not written by someone else and you are copying it.

I didn't register my company yet because decided to do after I earn something.
    - Good thought. Only thing I did not get what do you mean by register? Registering website or your company?

-As long as you have domain purchased you are not in trouble. Go for it.