Can you find any problem in my website?

Need some help and guidance for your own website? Searching for assistance online? Scroll through this Ask Expert page and inputs for what to add or delete in the website content.

I have developed a mobile website. The site name is www.infochannel.in. Can you open it in mobile? I want to know if there any copyright issues in this site? If I publish this site will there be any problems in the future? Please suggest me what can I delete or add in this site?
  • #153215
    Hello Hari, Here is answers to your queries -
    Can you open it in mobile?
    - Depending on who is your web hosting company , you can configure your to view in mobile like mobile app. Otherwise still people can view your website like desktop only thing they will have to zoom in.

Please suggest me what can I delete or add in this site?
    - It is up to you what you want in your site.
    - Add relevant content to site for what it created for.
    - Delete unwanted things or backlinks posted for outsiders.
    - Add Adsense like ad publishing support. There are other advertises sources but with slow income. Also you can contact private companies to publish their advertisements. Basically everything comes in HTML or XHTML source code. If you get it then publish it.

If I publish this site will there be any problems in the future?
    - No problem at all.

I want to know if there any copyright issues in this site?
    - Publish content which are owned by you only. Meaning not written by someone else and you are copying it.