You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

    Rastriya military School admission 2019 -20


    Planning to take admission of children in Military school? Looking out for detailed information about the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and dates etc.? On this page find advice from experts.

    My child's date of birth is 24/1/2006 and another one's is 29/7/2009, respectively. I would like to take their admission in Rastriya Military School 2019 -20 academic year, in IX & VI std.
    Can you suggest if they are eligible or not with details of admission procedures, availability of forms, coaching classes related etc.
    They are studying in std VII & IV.
  • #153203
    The details regarding the admission procedure and conditions are as mentioned below. You can go through and decide.
    1) The Sons of serving /retired JCOs, NCOs and OR in Army and their equivalents in Navy and Air Force (These are referred to as Entitled). The Sons of service officers and Civilians (these are referred to as Non- Entitled)
    2.Reservation of Seats: 70% of the seats are reserved for the Entitled category. The remaining 30% is for the Non Entitled Category.
    3.Eligibility: The candidate should be between 10 and 11 years as on 1st July of the year of admission for class VI. The candidate should be between 13 and 14 years as on 1st July of the year of admission for Class IX. Six months age relaxation is considered for the sons of war widows/JCOs/OR Killed in action.

    4. Qualification. Age is the only criteria for admission to class VI. For admission to IX class, the candidate should have passed VIII from the recognised school. The students will be medically examined for fitness as per the standards fixed before the admission.
    5.Entrance Test. An entrance examination on all India basis will be conducted for both the classes admission every year in the month of December. After the examination, the qualified people have to attend an interview at the school where they wanted an admission. Dte Gen of Mil Trg will evaluate and the merit list of successful candidates will be prepared. The information will be sent by Army HQ to parents of successful candidates to join the School.

    drrao
    always confident

  • #153274
    Military schools want to admit best brains among the eligible categories of military - staff.
    There is a reservation of seats to the extent of 70 percent for the sons of military - staff and rest 30 percent is to be filled up from the non-entitled class.
    Eligibility - criteria - The ward to be admitted in class six must be between the age - group of 10 and 11 years as on the 1 st July of date of admission and similarly for admission to class 9, the ward must be in the age - bracket of 13 and 14 years on the 1st July of date of admission.
    However, there exists some concession for the period of six months for the sons of widow of military staff, wards of staff having physical - deformation applicable for the admission -
    criteria.
    Admission - criteria- For admission to class six, the applicant must have passed class five from a recognised school and in respect of admission to class nine, the applicant has to pass eight from a recognised school.
    Entrance - test - Entrance - test will be held sometime in December for the next academic session consisting of a written test paper containing General - English, Mathematics and GK. This is applicable for both the classes. Candidates having cleared the test would be screened further by the Board consisting of educationists. On successful performance, guardians would be intimated the result with a request to take admission on the stipulated dates failing which their claim for admission would be rejected.


  • Sign In to post your comments