• Category: Other Jobs

Doubt about qualifications required for government job

Have a query about basic qualifications required for a government job? Wondering if only X and Degree passing certificates are enough to apply for the job? Here, on this page you can check out advice from experts.

I'm physically handicapped person. I have completed my B.A from Acharya Nagarjuna university(Guntur dt. A.P). I have diploma (3 years) course before B.A but I have not passed. I knew that university is UGC recognised. I have joined BA with Xth as eligibility to join in it. Now I have only Xth pass & Degree pass certificates. Am I eligible for apply to govt jobs with degree qualification. Please give me the right information. I'm waiting for your response.
  • #153254
    Generally for degree courses the eligibility is 10+2. Now you got admission in B.A. and already completed it. It is not the correct sequence.

You should have gone for 6 months BPP preparatory course in a university after which one is eligible for appearing in degree courses. Anyway, you may face problem in Govt sector as they will not accept it.

However there are opportunities in private sector and even with your class 10 qualification you can apply at many places.

• #153255
    Hi Neeru bhatt madam! Thanks for your response. Here is my B.A entrance result. I don't know whether it is BPP or not. I just written this entrance test & qualified. After that joined in B.A with this result. Please give me your valuable response. Thankyou all to who are responding

Delete Attachment

• #153268
    Don't worry. Your BA degree is valid and stands well for all practical purposes. Even for government jobs, you can apply and the certificate is valid. The courses given like this through distance education after passing the required entrance test are treated on par with a regular degree. But getting a job with BA qualification is very difficult. You better complete the diploma course you have studied and try for a job.

• #153272
    Dr.N.V.SrinivasaRao sir! Thankyou so much

• #153494
    Acharya Nagarjun University located in Andhra Pradesh is an UGC recognised University and hence your degree is valid for all practical - purpose. Since you were not instructed for BPP preparation - a preparatory course prior to completion of your degree, you need not be perturbed on that account.
    Mere a degree of B.A would not help you in the present job - market and this should be compensated by doing a course of Businees - administration from a well recognised university to enhance your job - potentiality.
    You may try for the post of BDO by clearing the written and other formalities. Your present qualification is most suited for clerical jobs in LIC, State and central government jobs in case you are doing your preparation accordingly.

• #153495
    Sheo shankar jha sir! Thanq so much for ur suggestion