• Category: Computers

Facing a problem on game that I just downloaded

Have you downloaded a game from non google play site? Facing issue with the game installation? Check out this page to go through responses from experts and launch you game.

Last day I just downloaded a game called the amazing spider man 2 on my android device (galaxy tab a6). To be honest I didn't download it from the Google play because it was paid.
    So I tried to download an mod apk (mod apk means hacked like the amount of money is big) so it was for free when I downloaded the obb and the apk. Then I launched the game and it tells me spider-man 2 has stopped working so I really want a solution.
  • #153297
    When you download a game from a unreliable site then there are risks involved. These copied and hacked programs have sometimes bugs also and they do not run properly. Some of the reputed game production houses make their program in such a way that copying will be possible only after some intended alterations to the original program. In any case there will always be a danger of malfunction.

So it is advisable to get these games from a reputed site. What you can do now is uninstall this from your mobile device and run an antivirus. If you do not have an antivirus program in your mobile then get a free version from the Google play store. Running the antivirus will clean the mobile from any malware which has accompanied the game.

After this, if you do not want to purchase the game, try to get it from some other source but read the comments and reviews of the people who have downloaded it as it gives a real and authentic insight about that program.