The EPF e-passbook is a book which gives the employee's provident fund account details. You can download this online. You can check your EPF balance online. For this, the first step is to register online. You can register online as per the following procedure.
1. http://members.epfoservices.in/ is the website. You first open this site.
2. Click on the "Register" or "Click here to Register"
3. The registration page will get opened., It will ask you your mobile number and you have to enter your mobile number. You have to enter your date of birth, email id and select one of the eight documents (PAN number, Aadhar (UID), NPR (National Population Register), bank account number, voter ID card, driving license, passport number or ration card number) along with its unique number and your name as it is in the document.
you will have to click "GET PIN" to get a four-digit authorization PIN on your mobile.
4. you have to enter this PIN in the box provided at the bottom of the page. You have to clock on I agree button.
5. You have to click on "Submit", your registration will be complete and you will get a confirmation message on your mobile.
Once your registration is completed you can open the site and you can generate the passbook as per the procedure given below.
1. Log in to your account by selecting your document, entering the document number and mobile number that you entered on the Registration page and click on the "Sign In" button.
2. Your page with your name on the right-hand side of the page will open. This is the page on which you can edit your personal details and also download your EPF e-passbook.
3. You click on "Download E Passbook" link, you will be asked to select the state in which your establishment is situated.
4. On selecting the state, you will be asked to choose the EPFO office.\
5. When you have selected the EPFO office, you should now enter your EPF account number.
and your name.
6. You have to click on "Get PIN". You will receive the PIN on your mobile and email.
7. Once you receive your PIN, you have to enter this in the "Enter
Authorization PIN" box and check the "I Agree" button and then click on "Get Detail".
8. You will then be able to download the PDF.