• Category: Hotels and Restaurants

What are some of the best hotels in Singapore for short stay visitors?

Planning for a short stay in Singapore? Searching for the best budget hotels along with tourist attractions nearby the hotel? On this page our ISC experts shall provide you with a list of hotels so that you can enjoy your stay in Singapore.

I would like to get a list of some of the best hotels for short-term tourists to stay for about 3-4 days in Singapore. It will be good if there are many visiting places and attractions nearby the hotel. I am not looking for a luxurious 5-star hotel. Looking for a decent budget hotel with good facilities. I would like to get information about this from an ISC member who has this experience.
  • #153332
    Only once I had been to Singapore and during that trip, I stayed for two days in the Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon. The check-in time is 3 PM and Check out os 12 Noon.
    This hotel is a good hotel. I have no idea about other hotels. The known details are as below.
    This is located in central Singapore and very near to many important places in the city.
    The rooms are air-conditioned. All rooms are having refrigerators and LCD TVs. The Internet is complimentary. All rooms are provided with good washrooms with hot water facility and hair dryers. You will also have safes.
    An outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre are also available.
    International cuisine at Garden Grille, a restaurant, is available. Room service is also available for limited hours.
    A 24-hour business centre and express check-out facility are available.
    You can get the details about tariff through the internet. You can consider this 4-star hotel for your stay.

• #153359
    Singapore being a tourist destination is full of hotel facilities and all types of hotels are available there.

I have found out some budget hotels having the 2 star and below rating which can be seen in greater details by visiting the hotel booking sites for finding the current room rate and other facilities. The rates are dynamic and change from season to season.

Some of these are in the main Singapore area near to visiting places and are spread in an area of 2-3 km within the city centre and are as follows -

(1) The Atlas Station, Lavender, Singapore.
    (2) Hipstercity, Boat Quay, Singapore.
    (3) Backpackers' Inn, Chinatown, Singapore.
    (4) Atlantis Pods @ Bugis, Tan Quee Lan, Singapore.
    (5) Rucksack Inn @ Lavender Street, Lavender, Singapore.
    (6) Fisher BnB, Lavender, Singapore.
    (7) The Bohemian, Chinatown, Singapore.
    (8) Cayden Riverfront Residences, Clarke Quay, Singapore.

• #153501
    The thread has not been reviewed by Editors yet. Readers are advised to use their best judgement before accessing this thread.
    This thread will be reviewed shortly.
    If you think this thread contain inappropriate content, please report to webmaster.
    I am not fully sure about your budget. As Singapore is a very popular tourist destination, innumerable hotels are available from 7-star status to without any star rating. Most of the hotels are located at the prime locations of the city (although every part of the entire city-state contains many business establishments and hotels). I am mentioning five good 3-star hotels of Singapore. The room rents of these hotels are generally less than INR 10,000/- per day.

(a) Ibis Singapore
    (b) Hotel Yan
    (c) Wyndham Singapore
    (d) Aqueen Heritage Hotel
    (e) Park Avenue Changi Hotel

Chinese, Western, Continental, North Indian and South Indian food items are available in these Hotels. The tourists can also get different food outside the hotels at a more reasonable rate. English and Tamil are widely spoken (beside Chinese). Even Hindi and Panjabi can be heard in this city.