Hair - fall is normally seen among the young women especially after the child - birth because of imbalance of hormonal - level, improper - nutrition and due to lack of rest. A few remedies mentioned below will prove to be helpful in such a case.
1) In North - India, it is the trend of offering of GOND KA Laddu because of high nutritional content of this laddu containing Calcium, Phosphorous, Vitamin A, Vitamin- C, Vitamin B and abundance of healthy fat due to presence of Cow - ghee. By regular congestion of this for a period of two months will alleviate weakness apart from arresting hair - fall.
2) Regular use of Bhrinraj - oil on the scalp will also be benificial since it strengthens the roots of the hair and it has also a soothing effects on the nerves. This will take care of undue stress which too is one of the causes of hair fall.
3) Amla is a natural herb having abundant VitaminC and is also known for enhancing immunity because of presence of invaluable minerals such as Iron, Chromium, Folic - acid etc apart from Vitamin C. Regular ingestion of Amla will improve the digestive - system apart from arresting hair - fall.
4) You may apply the paste of Curd and Besan taking equal parts and this mixture is to be applied liberally on the scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash your hair. Crysophenic acid found in the Besan produces positive result in averting hair - fall.
5) You may use moderate amount of dry - nuts for the redressal of such problems. You may take five pieces of almond, soak it overnight and consume the Almomd regularly for at least two months. Almonds contain abundant of vitamins such as Vitamin A and Vitamin B, Magnesium, Iron etc and all these nutritive content will arrest hair fall problem.
6) Take abundant sleep at night - at least eight hours so as to normalise the stress - level, being the chief cause of hair - fall.