I suggest the following course of actions
1. What is the reason she is telling for not going to school? If she is complaining about any health problem, show her to a doctor. Let the doctor check her and give the opinion.
2. Talk to the child what problem she is having. During the course of discussion with the child make sure that going to school is essential.
3. Don't give them lengthy lectures about the advantages of going to school. Sometimes these lengthy lectures will give a negative effect.
4. Look for clues to understand what is causing your child to avoid school.
5. Both parents should go and meet the teachers and concerned employees in the school.. This will give a message to the school that you're working on the problem.
6. You should not assume that the teacher has done something wrong. It's very important to get confirmed if there are any real fears, such as bullying and those problems are to be addressed and corrected.
7. If your child stays at home and if she is not ill, have her read, study, sit upright at a desk and see that the school atmosphere will be created there. Let her feel that she is in school only. Don't on the TV. Don't allow the child to play around and waste time. See that her sleep time will be normal only. Let her not sleep during the school hours even though she is in house.
8. If someone can accompany her to school until the situation is resolved, it will be very much helpful.
Although your child is not interested in attending school, please remain calm. Be supportive but be firm.