Salty test in the mouth can be noticed due to several factors such as dehydration as a result of low intake of water, liver - disorder, improper - sleep etc. Acid - reflux may also be one of the causes. The following remedies may help you in relieving your condition.
1) Take around 8- 10 resins and thoroughly cleaning the same, keep the same in glass containing around 50 ml of water and soak it overnight. Consume the same early in the morning in the empty stomach. This needs to be continued for at least two months so that you may get a visible result. This will improve your digestion and improve Homoglonobile - content in the blood due to several anti- oxidants present in it such as Iron, Folic - acid, Vitamin B1 and Vitamin-6 apart from calcium and magnesium.
2) If a mixture of Amla and Guduchi taken in equal amount say around 1/2 tea - spoon along with hot water twice after the meal will alleviate the acid problem apart from boosting the immunity - symptom.
3) Ensure that you are not dehydrated and consume around 2. 5 litre of water per day so that you may not feel the bad taste in the mouth.
4) Include Apple, Orange, Kiwi, Apricot and some amount of dry - fruits such as Almond, Walnuts etc for toning up your immunity - system.
5) Prior to retirement to bed, brush up your teeth regularly so that acid is not generated due to entrapping of food - particles.
6) Take adequate sleep for at least for eight hours. Poor - sleep may also cause bad taste in the mouth.