• Category: Finance and Investments

Google Certified Partner Agencies in Qatar

Are you looking for Google certified partner agencies in Qatar region? Follow this thread to find the list of top Google partner companies in Qatar.

I am looking for a Google Certified AdWords Partner agency in Qatar. I could find a lot of digital marketing agencies by searching on Google but could not find any Google Certified AdWords agency. I want to advertise my company in Qatar and like to use Google Ads services through a Google partner agency to ensure reliable services and the most optimal cost.

Can you recommend any good Google certified partner agency in Qatar?

• GLOBAL SCOPE is an authorized Google partner based in Doha, Qatar. They are specialized in providing Google products services. They are online professionals, They are trained and certified by Google. They earned a Google Partner badge by passing the Google AdWords product certification exams. They have a team of Google Engineers.
    Their website is http://www.globalscope.qa.
    You can go through their website and see whether they are useful.

• The company 'Osool Media' is also a certified Google Partner agency in Doha, Qatar. It's address is - Office No. 42, 9th Floor, Al Reem Tower, 841 Al Wehda Street Westbay, Doha, Qatar.

Google Partner program has two levels of badges, one is Google Partner Badge and other is Premier Google Partner Badge. Osool Media is having a Google Partner Badge. They have to show a minimum performance as set by Google.

It is a Digital Marketing Company in Doha, Qatar. It provides digital and media services like - acquiring leads, web traffic, promotions, ad placement, brand awareness and visibility.