• Category: Finance and Banking Jobs

Need suggestion about the financial modelling course

Aspiring to make a career in banking or NBFC? Confused whether to do financial modelling course? Here, our ISC experts shall guide you to decide what to plan ahead.

I am working in HDB Financial Service from last one year as Sales Officer and my total experience us four years.
    I want to build my career in banking or NBFC. Hence I am planning to join financial modelling course.
    Is this course goo and does it have good future scope?

• This Financial Modeling Certification Program will help you to have bright a career in the fields of Investment Banking, Equity Research, Project Finance, Corporate Finance and Credit Rating. "Financial Modeling through Excel" is offered across various mediums such as classroom, live virtual classroom and online self-study. After completing this course you can get trained in certifications in VBA, Macros, M&A-investment Banking,
    NSE Academy (NSE India) conducts the Financial Modeling course Exam in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi & online.

• Financial modelling course is offered by many institutions (including NSE) in our country. Generally these courses are of 6 weeks to 8 weeks duration but shorter courses are also available. There are many reputed online courses also for it.

The course is primarily structured to train the interested people in the field of capital markets, equity research skills, techniques of business valuation etc. The course starts with the use of MS-Excel for financial statements, Ratios and Relative Valuation. Thereafter it covers DCF Valuation, Merger Model, Valuation of a company going public (IPO), Capital Budgeting (project feasibility, decision modelling etc), DDM Modelling, Company profiles, Pitch Books, Valuation prospects - IPOs, M&As, PE, IPO pitch book and project feasibility case studies.

Some of the institutions for this course are - All India Management Association, Delhi, NSE, Mumbai, Indian Institute of Quantitative Finance, Mumbai, IB Institute, Delhi and Proschool, Bangalore.