Which school is best in Dwarka

Planning to change school? Confused about choosing the best International school in Dwarka? On this ask Expert page, you can scroll through the responses and pick up the best choice.

Which school is best between Vandana International or JM International in Dwarka for my kids who are studying in 9 and 10 class.
    Can you provide relevant information since this is very important for the future of my kids.

• As per the data available in the internet, facility-wise the schools are more and less having same infrastructure and sports facilities but there are subtle things which appear better in Vandana International School. The first is especially the music, art and drama areas covered here. The second is the library facility.

You have to find out other considerations like teaching faculty in these schools and the school fee structure etc before taking a decision.

• I am not from Dwaraka. But I have gone through the websites of both the schools after seeing your question. Vandana school is having the following facilities.
    1. Library and Resouces centre.
    2. Computer lab for seniors and juniors separately.
    3. Studios for music, dance and art.
    4. AC classrooms
    5. Home Science and Science laboratories.
    6. AC auditorium and Multipurpose Hall.
    7. Security
    8. Transport facility.

JM International School is also having all the above facilities.
    But Vandana School appears to be better for extra circular activities.
    I suggest you contact some parents of the students studying in both the schools and take their opinion. At the same time talk to the correspondents of both the schools and get the information regarding the admission process, fee structure and availability of seats etc.
    Then have a comparison from the feedback you got from the parents and take a decision.
    Both the schools appear to be of almost the same standard.

• Here are the list of best schools based in Dwarka :
    1. Mount Carmel School : Ranjit Vihar-I, Sector – 22 Phase I, DWARKA, Delh
    Phone : 011 2805 2001
    Website : http://www.mountcarmeldelhi.com/

2. Bal Bharti Public School : Rd Number 203, Opp ICICI Bank, Sector 12 Dwarka, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
    Phone : 011 2803 1970
    Website : https://bbpsdwarka.balbharati.org/

3. Venkateshwar International School : Sector 10 Dwarka, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
    Phone : 011 4318 0800
    Website : https://www.vis10dwarka.com/

4. Nirmal Bhartia School : Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
    Phone : 011 4560 9702
    Website : http://www.nirmalbhartia.org/

5. Modern Convent School : Sector 4, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
    Phone : 011 2508 0767
    Website : www.modernconventschool.com

For getting more information about these schools, you can visit school section of ISC. There you'll get all the schools based in dwarka and complete information.

• I had been a resident of Dwarka for 12 long years and the sub-city has developed in front of me. I have seen the schools developed one by one in different sectors. All these schools are private schools. The facilities provided by the schools are identical. As the students of these schools are from a similar economic background (affluent), the results of the schools are similar.

However, I feel that among various schools of Dwarka, Delhi Public School, Dwarka Sector-3, and Mount Carmel School, Dwarka Sector-22, are marginally better from the educational point of view. However, it must be noted that very recently (only seven days ago), the Delhi Government has withdrawn the recognition of Mount Carmel School, Dwarka for an excessive hike in fees.

Vandana International School, Dwarka Sector-10 and JM International School, Dwarka Sector-6 are both public schools with similar facilities. Nothing spectacular to mention about any of these two schools.

• I am from Delhi and have visited Dwarka many times as many of my relatives live there. It's a good place and there are plenty of good schools there. Here is a list of schools located in Dwarka :

1. Mount Carmel School
    Address:
    Sector – 22 Phase I, DWARKA, Delhi.
    Phone Number: 011 28052001, 28052002

2. Delhi Public School
    Address: Sector 3, Phase-I, DWARKA, Delhi
    Phone Number: 011 25074472/75

3. Bal Bharti Public School
    Address: Sector – 12, DWARKA, Delhi
    Phone Number: 011-28031970, 28031955

4. Venkateshwar International School
    Address: Sector-10, DWARKA, Delhi
    Phone Number: 011 43180800

5. Nirmal Bhartia School
    Address: Sector 14, Dwarka, Delhi – 110075
    Phone Number: 011 45609702/6

6. Indraprastha International School
    Address: Sector-10, DWARKA, Delhi
    Phone Number: 25073111,25073222, 55458502

7. Modern Convent School
    Address: Sector-4, DWARKA, Delhi 110075
    Phone Number: 011-25080767 / 25080768

For more better information you may check their websites or may visit them once. You will have better clarity about it.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide